AX100G instruction manual

Posted by david on Mon, 11/11/02 - 17:04:35.

Anyone know where I can pick up an instruction manual for a Korg AX100G effexts pedal? I boght one from a clearance at Mars Music and none of the ones they had came with manuals. Please let me know.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: AX100G instruction manual

: Qualquer um sabe onde eu posso escolher acima um manual de instrução para um pedal dos effexts de Korg AX100G? I o boght um de um afastamento na música de Marte e em nenhumas de essas que tiveram veio com manuais. Deixe-me por favor saber.

: Anyone know where I can pick up an instruction manual for a Korg AX100G effexts pedal? I boght one from a clearance at Mars Music and none of the ones they had came with manuals. Please let me know.

: : Anyone know where I can pick up an instruction manual for a Korg AX100G effexts pedal? I boght one from a clearance at Mars Music and none of the ones they had came with manuals. Please let me know.

http://www.korg.co.uk/korg2003/downloads/ax100g/docs/AX100G_E.pdf

Does anyone know how I can create an E minor harmony with the AX100G?

Here's the Manual...
http://www.korg.co.uk/korg2003/downloads/ax100g/docs/AX100G_E.pdf

manual de instrucciones del ax100g

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2019 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.