gomez guitars

Posted by clyde on Sun, 12/01/02 - 11:11:06.
Advertisement

does anyone know anyhting about old Gomez guitars?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: gomez guitars

: does anyone know anyhting about old Gomez guitars?

Which Gomez? Estrada Gomez?

: : does anyone know anyhting about old Gomez guitars?

: Which Gomez? Estrada Gomez?

I own a Gomez bass...looks exactly like a rickenbacker circa 1975, except it's lighter and thinner...I'm taking the word of the old guy I bought it off of. I'd like info as well.

: : : does anyone know anyhting about old Gomez guitars?

: : Which Gomez? Estrada Gomez?

:
: I own a Gomez bass...looks exactly like a rickenbacker circa 1975, except it's lighter and thinner...I'm taking the word of the old guy I bought it off of. I'd like info as well.

I have a Gomez guitar that I bought in Peru. Apparently the wood it is made of is native to that part of the world. It is lighter and thinner than most guitars. Good sound.

Hi everybody,
Back in 1985, I bought a classical guitar which was already supposed to be 20 years old or so.
I still own it, but I'm looking for information about it.
The sticker inside says Francisco Gomez, modelo C4, n°265, but I can't find anything on the net about Francisco Gomez, except from Francisco Estrada Gomez. And I doubt this luthier assembled this instrument in the sixties. Any helpful information ?
Thanks
Fred

: : : : does anyone know anyhting about old Gomez guitars?

: : : Which Gomez? Estrada Gomez?

: :
: : I own a Gomez bass...looks exactly like a rickenbacker circa 1975, except it's lighter and thinner...I'm taking the word of the old guy I bought it off of. I'd like info as well.

: I have a Gomez guitar that I bought in Peru. Apparently the wood it is made of is native to that part of the world. It is lighter and thinner than most guitars. Good sound.

Francisco Gomez guitar

This is an old post, but I'll try replying anyhow. I don't have much information for you, but I also have a Francisco GOMEZ guitar which I bought in the 1980ies in Switzerland. At the time it was at least 10 years old. The label also says "modelo ____ n° ____" but unfortunately both the model number and serial number have faded away. I was also looking for info on this maker and found your post.
Best,
Susanna

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.