westone thunder 1 ////ibanez studio

Posted by charlie on Fri, 07/21/00 - 06:01:02.
Advertisement

how much is a westone thunder 1 guitar worth////////also an ibanez studio guitar

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: westone thunder 1 ////ibanez studio

: how much is a westone thunder 1 guitar worth////////also an ibanez studio guitar

Mines been valued at 450£ but thats the rare westone thunder 1 in wood colour still in its original westone case in perfect condition

: how much is a westone thunder 1 guitar worth////////also an ibanez studio guitar

I'd be interested to know the answer to this as well. I have a WT1 which I have owned for 12 years. Originally it was wood finish but I resprayed it a metallic lime colour a few years ago.

answer: yeah ! that's a good question. i also have one and try to sell this.i'm from switzerland and i think i get maybe 300 swissfrancs for this!?!?! i dont' know.however, is this guitar really popular or something......

: : how much is a westone thunder 1 guitar worth////////also an ibanez studio guitar

: answer: yeah ! that's a good question. i also have one and try to sell it.i'm from switzerland and i think i get maybe 300 swissfrancs for it!?!?! i dont' know.however, is this guitar really popular or something......

: : : how much is a westone thunder 1 guitar worth////////also an ibanez studio guitar

: : answer: yeah ! that's a good question. i also have one and try to sell it.i'm from switzerland and i think i get maybe 300 swissfrancs for it!?!?! i dont' know.however, is this guitar really popular or something......

: : : : how much is a westone thunder 1 guitar worth////////also an ibanez studio guitar

: : : answer: yeah ! that's a good question. i also have a thunder 1 and try to sell it.i'm from switzerland and i think i get maybe 300 swissfrancs for it!?!?! i dont' know.however, is this guitar really popular or something......

its not so much that they are valuable, i played on for the first time on sunday night and it was amazing to play, i was doin vai stuff easier than on my £2000 jem, dont sell it unless its to me lol

i currently have a thunder 1, and they are probably one of the easiest guitars to play. The action is just right for pieces like steve vai etc and hendrix.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.