Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Slipknot setting for a Marshall Jackhammer pedal

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone know the settings i could use to get slipknot-like sounds with my jackhammer

I know Blink 182:
    Mode:Overdrive
    volume:wherever
    gain:all the way
    Treble :12 o’clock
    bass:12o’clock
    frequency:1 o’clock
    contour:all the way round clockwise

and Metallica:
    mode:overdrive,but this sounds just as good on dist
    volume:wherever
    gain:all the way
    treble:12 o’clock
    bass:2 o’clock
    Frequency:2 o’clock
    contour:2 o’clock

Related News:
    NAMM 2012: Slipknotā€™s Jim Root to launch his Orange Amps Signature #4 Jim Root Terror Head and Cab

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Iv also got a Marshall Jackhammer but when i switch it on i get the LED and everything but I can only hear it in the background. I need to turn up my AVT275 to the max volume to hear it properly but then when i switch back onto any other setting, or turn it off and bypass it, my volume is really loud as expected. Any ideas why it is so quiet? a bad connection maybe?

Anonymous

The Metallica setting is pretty good as for the SLIPKNOT setting who needs it. MEALLICA RULE so just use there setting.

Anonymous

: The Metallica setting is pretty good as for the SLIPKNOT setting who needs it. METALLICA RULE so just use there setting.

Anonymous

well all i can say is the secret to setting the pedal for nu-metal is defnetly put distortion mode tweek the bass and treble flat, both on 11 o`clock volume put on max the gain too. contour on max… the frequecy you can find for your self, just play and turn the knob as you do so you should find it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.