Robert Flemming Jr.

Posted by Mrs. F.- P on Wed, 02/05/03 - 08:56:05.
Advertisement

I need the history of Robert Flemmings Jr.'s claim to have invented the guitar on March 3, 1886

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re:Robert

: I need the history of Robert Flemmings Jr.'s claim to have invented the guitar on March 3, 1886

Robert F. Flemming and his invention, the guitar

I am working on a project for a Great African American Innovator and need information on Robert F. Flemming, Jr. Including a brief bio, infomartion of him and his invention of the guitar, and other things that may be useful to me.
Thank you

Re: Robert Flemming Jr.

: I need the history of Robert Flemmings Jr.'s claim to have invented the guitar on March 3, 1886.Please and thank-you so much!!!

I need the history of Robert Flemmings Jr and his story about inventing the guitar and stuff

: I need the history of Robert Flemmings Jr.'s claim to have invented the guitar on March 3, 1886. I am teaching my Kindergarteners about Af/Am inventors.
Thanks,
Kristen

: My 7year old son has a project on Famous African American Inventors, Needs short biography on Robert Flemmins, Jr. Inventor of guitar, a picture and information on famous Inventor

robert flemming jr

i neede info i am doing a poject in 4th grade

i need info i am doing

i need info i am doing project in 5th

my dead line on my project

my dead line on my project end tomorow. please give me info.

i need imfo please help me

i need imfo please help me

info Robert F Flemming guitar info pics ...

info Robert F Flemming guitar info pics ...I need the history of Robert Flemmings Jr.'s claim to have invented the guitar on March 3, 1886

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.