Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics RP2000–how to get the great guitarists’ tone??

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Are there any URL showing us what to edit into the RP2000 presets so that we can get the sounds like Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert, Marty Friedman and lots of more?? If there is no such URL, could you just just simply tell me what to do with it? I love them so much, but I just don’t know how to get close to their sounds. Thank you very much.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

There’s a patch library on the web you can try. Most of the patches are useless though… http://www.makeascene.com/rp2000/ which is also directed to from the digitech.com site. I don’t think the rp2000 can produce any kind of tone,let alone a "great guitarist tone". Had mine for month, the thing is a piece of sh*t. : Are there any URL showing us what to edit into the RP2000 presets so that we can get the sounds like Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert, Marty Friedman and lots of more?? If there is no such URL, could you just just simply tell me what to do with it? I love them so much, but I just don’t know how to get close to their sounds. Thank you very much.

Anonymous

I don’t want to have too much stompboxes together with lots of cables running on the floor at my home, so could you tell me which multi-effect would have the best sound and quilty to simulate the ‘great guitarists’ tone?? Thank you very much.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.