Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics TAKAMINE ’99 LTD (MOUNTAIN)

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

ANYONE OUT THERE OWN A TAKAMINE 1999 LIMITED EDITION BESIDES ME ? HOW CAN I FIND OUT HOW MANY WERE MADE. I CANT SEEM TO FIND A WEB SIGHT SITE (THAT WORKS) FOR TAKAMINE OR ITS PARENT COMPANY WHICH I BELIEVE IS KAMAN MUSIC.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I am interested in buying this guitar for my husband.
      He sold his many years ago to put food on our table.
      I would love to replace it for him.
      He loved this guitar and plays so well.
      Please help me find one out there.
      Thanks

Anonymous

I have one and its as mint as the first day bought. And its for sale.

Anonymous

Takamine ‘99 LTD Mountain plus original case for sale, in excellent condition. Please contact me if you are interested on my mail address [email protected]

Anonymous

Do you have this guitar for sale. I am very interested!!

Anonymous

Hi, if you’re interested in buying “The Mountain”, feel free to contact me. I have an original one in perfect conditions

Anonymous

i am interested in buying a mountain guitar, how much?

Anonymous

Any Takamine ltd99 owners around?
      I’m considering buying one, too. I found one for sale but as it’s on the other side of the country I’d like to hear how it sounds before considering taking this trip. There are very few videos online… Would anyone here feel like sharing audios or videos of their guitar, unplugged ?
      I’d be very grateful 🙂

Anonymous

I have one that has been a case queen. Could easily be sold as new “b” stock. Flawless. I’d sell it cause as I said, it’s a case queen, and needs to be with someone that will play her.

Anonymous

Do you still have this guitar for sale.
        I am very interested in replacing the one my husband sold years ago to put food on our table.

Anonymous

Hi,

If anyone is ever going to sell his or her Takamine LTD99 Mountain, please let me know!!!! Mine got stolen and I had it for 15 years or so. The LTD99 and I, we were one… well it felt that way. I did change the pre-amp into a cooltube from takamine and it sounded beautiful!!!

I hope to get one back, some day…

Cheers Guido

Anonymous

Hi guys, actually, 1750 pieces of Takamine Ltd99 were produced. You can check it here http://www.takamine.com/faq
      … btw. I have one such a beauty too.

Anonymous

: ANYONE OUT THERE OWN A TAKAMINE 1999 LIMITED EDITION : BESIDES ME ? HOW CAN I FIND OUT HOW MANY WERE MADE. I : CANT SEEM TO FIND A WEB SIGHT SITE (THAT WORKS) FOR : TAKAMINE OR ITS PARENT COMPANY WHICH I BELIEVE IS KAMAN : MUSIC. Try http://www.kamanmusic.com/takamine/default.htm

Anonymous

Yes I have one too took me a minute but I found in on thtakamine.com

Anonymous

: : ANYONE OUT THERE OWN A TAKAMINE 1999 LIMITED EDITION : : BESIDES ME ? HOW CAN I FIND OUT HOW MANY WERE MADE. I : : CANT SEEM TO FIND A WEB SIGHT SITE (THAT WORKS) FOR : : TAKAMINE OR ITS PARENT COMPANY WHICH I BELIEVE IS KAMAN : : MUSIC. : : Try http://www.kamanmusic.com/takamine/default.htm

Anonymous

I also own an ltd 99 and I was under the impression that only 1999 of them were made. I would’nt quote myself on that but as far as I know that was the number Mike

Anonymous

I have a Takamine LTD 1999 sinds 2002 and i am verry happy with this guitar. I have 8 guitars but this one of the most buity of all. I have 2 Fender strat’s, a gibson LP tigerstripe, a Spanisch concert guitar, a Jay Turser JT-137 jazz guitar and a taylor 314 from China.

Anonymous

: : : ANYONE OUT THERE OWN A TAKAMINE 1999 LIMITED EDITION : : : BESIDES ME ? HOW CAN I FIND OUT HOW MANY WERE MADE. I : : : CANT SEEM TO FIND A WEB SIGHT SITE (THAT WORKS) FOR : : : TAKAMINE OR ITS PARENT COMPANY WHICH I BELIEVE IS KAMAN : : : MUSIC. : : : : Try http://www.kamanmusic.com/takamine/default.htm I have a LTD99 also, which I am considering selling. I love it but recently bought a Taylor which blends much better with my partners guitar in our live duet acoustic show and I don’t think I can justify keeping 2 very expensive guitars. I’ve used mine considerably since I bought it 1 1/2 years ago and it has some wear and tear (which I’m sure many would scoff at since it’s a Limited Edition…). But, before I decide to sell it, I’m also curious to know how many were made. Being female, my hands are smaller, and I’ve never had any trouble playaing it or with my fingers getting sore. The action is great and it it plays very well. (Not to mention that it’s gorgeous!) Overall, It’s been a fabulous guitar. My only complaint is all the AA batteries I’ve had to buy. It only gets about 10 hours of use from a set. However, the DSP system is great for recording. We’ve gotten a lot of nice variations using all the pre-sets and other functions, such as the reverb and "Sub-Func".And playing live, I already miss the on-board tuner…. I’ve been to the Kaman website and they mention nothing at all about this guitar. Could it be that it will be considered somewhat more of a collector, as it was the last year of the century? Would love any feedback about this, or info on how to contact the fine folks at Takamine to discuss this with them. Joanie Scott http://www.guitunes.com

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.