alliance vp

Posted by jim currie on Sat, 06/14/03 - 14:38:07.

I recently bought a cheap guitar called an Alliance vp. It resembles the Gibson the Everly brothers used to have. It is made from wonderful wood and has a beautiful tone. Try as I might I cannot find out anything about the guitar. Can anyone help?
Jim in Scotland

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: alliance vp

hi, i have the same problem, its a beautiful guitar, nice sound, but i am also searching the internet.
nothing to find yet.

I bought an Alliance VP acoustic bass guitar about a year ago. It's a really wonderful instrument. I was looking for information about Alliance when I stumbled upon this discussion.

Me too !!!
I have an acoustic bass alliance VP. I've bought it 2 months ago and I was searching informations when I saw this message !
If someone has it, tell me !

I have a 6 string acoustic Alliance VP, I inherited it so don't know how much it's worth, but whatever it is, it sounds very nice and is easy to play. As for info on this brand, I know nothing and would like to know more like the rest of you. I can't believe in 2004 there is no website with anything on it, except puzzled people who own one!

Does the guitar Alliance VP has a small neck???

i also have a alliance guitar semie acoustic vp-05c i'am also looking for more info about this brand
maarten

Alliance vp 1OJ TMOS

Ok I have an alliance vp jumbo acoustic 1OJ TMOS a beautiful guitar i bought second hand about 18 months ago, it looks very new, still had the plastic on the pickguard, although i bought it second hand.
I paid £270 for it and it came with a hard case.
I was informed its a variant of the epiphone SJ18 and must admit it is very similar, spruce top mahogany back and sides.
Although the truss rod on the epi is at the top of headstock, mine you access truss rod from sound hole, also the headstock is a bit different in shape also neck heal is different, the epi has gold tuners, mine has onix like tuners.
Someone out there must know about these guitars, anyway the link below will show the epi similar to mine

http://www.elderly.com/new_instruments/items/SJ18S-VS.htm

allianve vp

Hi, I am from kosovo. I have an alliance vp acoustic model VP 05D TMRS hand crafted made in korea it's very well, I've played other guitars second hand, but it is far the most beautiful, with a sound loud clean. I do not know what price is, because me donated the soldiers of the NATO

alliance vp

I have the same problem as you guys. Mine is model VP-05N-EQ-N. What I can add is that mine has an oval soundhole (not round as most guitars). Bought it cheap 2nd hand here in Australia cuz of an electronics issue. Easyly fixed as I know how to solder loose connections. I noticed a faded sticker at back of headstock marked "Muzik Danmark". It seems this guitar was bought somewhere in Europe and brought by the owner all the way to Australia. This guitar is my cheapest guitar but I always find myself picking it up more often than the others. Amazing sound. I too have been trolling the internet about this guitar for months now.

alliance vp

Sorry its me again. Need to correct the model number above. It is actually VP-05C-EQ-N. My apologies.

aliance guitars

Hello, sorry for my english.I also have an Aliance classical guitar, which is amazing for the price i' ve paid. I have small problems with the keys, but generaly its a wonderful guitar. I' ve heard they are made in China in the same factory with stagg guitars

Hand crafted Alliance VP guitar

Hi Guys, I bought this acoustic Alliance VP guitar in the mid 1990s in Paris, model #VP-05C-EQ-RMAB, it's apparently made in Korea, the sound is amazing, I now live in Canada, still play with it almost every day, but like you, I can't seem to find more info on the brand...

Alliance VP-05D-BS

I guess way too many people have this guitar brand, love it and yet can't trace its origin. I bought mine at a small music shop in Italy sometime in 1995 and I've carried it with me to the states. I still have it and play it often and on and it always sounds beautiful. I've played some nice Gibson and Taylor ones at the stores where I live and I think this one is not bad at all comparing the 200,000 Lira I paid back then, which is nothing (~$100 I think). I can't even remember the exchange rate back then and now Lira's gone anyway.
If anyone ever finds out, would love it if you post to this board.
Keep strumming!

Alliance J-Bass

I'm Luthier from Finland and I bought yesterday Alliance Jazz bass copy. I set it up today and boy it`s great bass.
Alliance is Korean brand? Any information of the company???

Alliance - VP - Acoustic bass

Hi' everyone!
I bought my alliance -VP- acoustic bass in 1994/95 in Paris. Loved the look and the sound. I still have it today and still play it, not often, because i don't play acoustic that much, but when needed it plays very well for a 24 years old bass. Pluged, the sound is massive but straight, which is nice to be heard in the mix. I love this bass. I paid it 150/200€ i don't remember, but cheap for the good sound and playability.

I also would like to know more about it, but internet doesn't seem to give us more information.

Alliance VP Electro Acoustic./

Hi All. I have just picked up an ALLIANCE VP 10JC EO TMOSM Serial number 61102246. Covered in dust and messy. I was told it was a "91 model. not sure,maybe some one can guide me from the S/N. After cleaning and polishing its come up in excellent condition, no dings,scratches or fret wear. Sounds great with perfect intonation and a low playing action. A new battery in and some anti static spray gave it a great acoustic sound, Really pleased and at £20 !!!!!!!!! Wonderful. Any help on the serial number would be appreciated. TIA. Jeff

Alliance VP 10JC EQ BTMS

Hi guys,

here is another ownwer of a wonderful Alliance acoustic guitar. It‘s a Jumbo style, with EQ. I bought the new guitar in the early 90ies in germany, near Cologne at about 450 DM (220 €) including a hard case.
I am still very pleased with handling, sound and quality of this fine instrument.
Here is a photo:

https://share-your-photo.com/9d8ee5a774

Keep playing acoustic!!!!
Jochen

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.