Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Takamine EN12C12

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’ve just bought a s/h Take EN12C12 – It’s made from some beautiful woods – anyone know what they are & how much the guitar is worth these days?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Anyone Selling a en12c12? im highly interested.

Anonymous

Hello I heard you were selling your takamine en12c12 I am interested and if you have any contact info please let me know!

Anonymous

I’m looking for this specific model of Takamine EN12C-12
      I know is discontinued, any one selling this guitar
      Please let me know
      Thank you

Anonymous

I am selling my Takamine 12 string EN12C12 Made in Japan, not from one of its offshore places. I am in Canada. Where are you?

Anonymous

Are you still selling your en12c-12?

Anonymous

: I’ve just bought a s/h Take <B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">EN12C12</B> – It’s made from some beautiful woods – anyone know what they are & how much the guitar is worth these days? The back and sides are laminated Australian lacewood–and yes, they do look nice! I just had my EN12C12 repaired and set up. The top is solid spruce. As far as value…list on these was $1250; they are, unfortunately, worth a good deal less than that. Not that they’ve depreciated–just that the list (as always) was way high. Some advice: watch the bridge. It will pull away from the top. String it w/ light gauge or Dean Markley Medium/Light gauge strings to avoid this, and pay attention to humidity.

Anonymous

: : I’ve just bought a s/h Take <B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">EN12C12</B> – It’s made from some beautiful woods – anyone know what they are & how much the guitar is worth these days? : The back and sides are laminated Australian lacewood–and yes, they do look nice! I just had my EN12C12 repaired and set up. The top is solid spruce. : As far as value…list on these was $1250; they are, unfortunately, worth a good deal less than that. : Not that they’ve depreciated–just that the list (as always) was way high. : Some advice: watch the bridge. It will pull away from the top. String it w/ light gauge or Dean Markley Medium/Light gauge strings to avoid this, and pay attention to humidity.

Anonymous

According to Taki site – the woods are rosewood back & sides and cedar top ?

Anonymous

: : I’ve just bought a s/h Take <B style="color:black;background-color:#A0FFFF">EN12C12</B> – It’s made from some beautiful woods – anyone know what they are & how much the guitar is worth these days? : The back and sides are laminated Australian lacewood–and yes, they do look nice! I just had my EN12C12 repaired and set up. The top is solid spruce. : As far as value…list on these was $1250; they are, unfortunately, worth a good deal less than that. : Not that they’ve depreciated–just that the list (as always) was way high. : Some advice: watch the bridge. It will pull away from the top. String it w/ light gauge or Dean Markley Medium/Light gauge strings to avoid this, and pay attention to humidity. Thanks Ian – will do!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.