Takamine copy of Gibson F-365 MS

Posted by Jim on Wed, 07/23/03 - 01:37:13.

Could anyone confirm the value of my Takamine copy of a Gibson that I bought in the 70s. The Takamine model # is F-365 MS. It is wide body concert with solid maple leaf back and cedar front. Mother of Pearl inlay on neck head "Takamine" With a "T" inside a pick. All M.O.P. Very good condition.
Thanks,
Jim

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Takamine copy of Gibson F-365 MS

: Could anyone confirm the value of my Takamine copy of a Gibson that I bought in the 70s. The Takamine model # is F-365 MS. It is wide body concert with solid maple leaf back and cedar front. Mother of Pearl inlay on neck head "Takamine" With a "T" inside a pick. All M.O.P. Very good condition.
: Thanks,
: Jim

Hey Jim- I'd also be interested in the value- I own the exact same guitar, in showroom mint condition. The last time I checked, maybe five years ago, I was told it was worth about 750 clams- but I do not know if the guy knew what he was talking about. If you find anything out, I'd appreciate an email, and I'll do the same. I love the guitar; great low end, crisp sound...

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.