Eko Prince Reverb Guitar Amplifier year 1969

Posted by LukeZ on Mon, 08/11/03 - 03:16:35.
Advertisement

Do anyody know how to get a schematic of this italian amp? Or maybe some other info about Eko amps... I've searched on www.eko.it but there was nothing about amps, and their "personnel" don't answer for any of my e-mails.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Eko Prince Reverb Guitar Amplifier year 1969

: Do anyody know how to get a schematic of this italian amp? Or maybe some other info about Eko amps... I've searched on www.eko.it but there was nothing about amps, and their "personnel" don't answer for any of my e-mails.

Luke,

I just bought one of these babies and it is beautiful. Have you found any info? I did not get any info or paper with it but I'm beginning my hunt. If I get anything I'll pass it on.

Thanks.

Frank Koletar
Niagara Falls, ON
fkoletar@cogeco.ca

poo on the cow

kjhkljhlkjhljkljkhl

hjlkhljkhl

Hi guys. I found my Prince amp from a trashbin:D, and i would need a schematic too. Or the mainstransformer. If you get information about this fantastic Italian amplifier, please, notice me about it. Thank you. I informate you too, if i can find schematics or etc.!

: Do anyody know how to get a schematic of this italian amp? Or maybe some other info about Eko amps... I've searched on www.eko.it but there was nothing about amps, and their "personnel" don't answer for any of my e-mails.

Dear friend, i live near of Eko fabric, and I have the same ampli, a Eko Prince Reverb, and I have the transformer broken to. It´s long long time that I try to find the schematic map, but whithout resault. If i find something I let you know, and I hope you do the same......Thanks, in touch Daniele

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.