help w/ determining age/value of a Takamine

Posted by Jim on Tue, 10/10/00 - 01:51:07.

I have a Takamine G334, serial # 21005211 Spruce top Rose-wood sides and back, gold tuners, mother-of-pearl inlay around the binding and sound-hole, block inlay down the back of the body. I have seen an idential

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: help w/ determining age/value of a Takamine

: I have a Takamine G334, serial # 21005211 Spruce top Rose-wood sides and back, gold tuners, mother-of-pearl inlay around the binding and sound-hole, block inlay down the back of the body. I have seen an idential

does the g334 takamine have a solid top??

solid top or laminated top??

: :
message was

I have a Takamine G334, serial # 21005211 Spruce top Rose-wood sides and back, gold tuners, mother-of-pearl inlay around the binding and sound-hole, block inlay down the back of the body. I have seen an idential

I wrote:
I have a G334 serial# 20731187. This guitar has a spruce plywood top. Calling it a spruce top is misleading if not untrue. I like this instrument,
the bad sounds from it are all my own. I am willing to sell it for $1800. cash only.

: G-334 was discontinued in 1994. Last mfr.'s sug. retail was 600. In excellent condition now, about $250. Serial #'s read yymmddxx, year month day and last #'s indicate ranking in # of inst. produced that day.

: I have a Takamine ltd 92 with pickup and hard case. would any one know it's value

: I have the same question - ( in a different part of the world - Sweden). Did you find out? I'll let you know if I find out.

: I have a Takamine ltd 92 with pickup and hard case. would any one know it's value

: Any information on prices in GBP sterling that I would have to pay for a Takamine CP-132S.

Clouding on finish what to do about it

I have a black Takamine G334B that has clouding on the finish......is there anything that will take it out ? it completely covers the whole guitar and just got that way in the last year. Is there any recalls or factory notices

g344

the G 344 I have has a cloudiness in the finish on the back of the guitar. can that be fixed?
what are these guitars worth with a decent case?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.