Crate amp schematic

Posted by Erne on Mon, 10/16/00 - 11:48:12.

I have a Crate GT 200. Does anybody know where I can get a schematic for that amp.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Crate amp schematic

: I have a Crate GT 80 DSP. Does anybody know where I can get a schematic for that amp.

: I have a Crate GX40C. Does anybody know where I can get a schematic for that amp.

: I have a Crate Gt-80. Does anybody know where I can get a schematic for that amp.

HELP!!!!!I have a Crate KX-15 keyboard amplifier...It doesn't work, and I lack of a schematic to repair It.
Anibody knows where to find/buy one?
Thanks a lot, from Argentina (down here!)
Rolf

Contact the Crate Service Department at 1-800-738-7563 or 314-569-0141 (8:30am-5:00pm central time, Monday-Friday) to order any parts and/or schematics.
hope it helps.
have a nice day
Bassist from Santa Barbara, CA

Re: Crate amp schematic 1-800-738-7563

Contact the crate Service Department at 1-800-738-7563 or 314-569-0141 (8:30am-5:00pm central time, Monday-Friday) to order any parts and/or schematics.
hope it helps
have a nice day
Bassist from Santa Barbara, CA

What fuse goes in my GFX 65

I have a crate gfx 65 and I lost the Fuse and cap. I can't find anywhere on the net witch one goes in it. and one other thing, while I'm at it...I've had this Crate GFX amp, for many years. Back when I first got it, the Slap Back delay worked fine, then...for some reason, it just stopped working. Once in a while, if I mess with the effex knob, it will, but, that's a big pain. Please...can you help me.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.