audition electric guitar

Posted by Chad on Wed, 01/28/04 - 18:13:13.

I had recently bought an Audition electric guitar from my friend as a refinishing project. I am now replacing the wire inside of the guitar and i was curious if anyone was familiar with the brand of guitar. i am trying to find schimatics for the wiring and/or parts. if anyone could help with some info on how i could obtain such things, i would greatly appreciate it.
thanks

Related:
Cool Electric Guitars

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: audition electric guitar

: I had recently bought an Audition electric guitar from my friend as a refinishing project. I am now replacing the wire inside of the guitar and i was curious if anyone was familiar with the brand of guitar. i am trying to find schimatics for the wiring and/or parts. if anyone could help with some info on how i could obtain such things, i would greatly appreciate it.
: thanks

I had a three pick up solid body Audition in the late 60s. I got it used but they used to sell them at Woolworths five & dime stores. It was originally a red sunburst which I refinished to black. A cheep but cool Japanese Import. I'd love to see a picture of yours if you have one. Thanks, Andrew in Cleveland

Teisco guitars

Hi, I Have Found An Audition Guitar I Had As A Child An One Pick Up Is Damaged So I Removed It And Couldn't Remember How To Put It Back Together I Found A Drawing For My 2 Pick-up , 1Vol, 1 Tone , 2 X Switches On WWW.Cloudyproject.Com/Teisco ,

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.