Band guitars

Posted by Mike on Thu, 11/23/00 - 15:22:07.

Hello!
I just wanted to know what kind of guitar or guitars Billie Joe from green day and Tom Delonge from blink 182 has and where i can find it to buy one?
thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Band guitars

Billy Joe now plays Les Paul Jr' - Tom Delongs plays fender strats but they are modified- check guitarcenter.coma nd tey should have an itnerview on there w him where he explains what he uses. good luck-
Rai
www.simple168.com

Re: Band guitars

Billy Joe plays a Les Paul Jr. If you want more info on that go to www.gibson.com

Tom plays a Fender costom guitar based on the Fender Lone star stratocaster. Want more info go to www.fender.com

Tom delonges guitars

Hi ! i wanted to know how much did a fender, custom made just like the one that tom delonge, costs ? and where to buy it ?
thank you . blink rule

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.