Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gibson Hollow body elec. guitar – 1938 ES-100

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anybody know where I can have my guitar valued, preferably in Connecticut, and/or where it can be restored ( the pickup is missing ) ?
    It is an ES-100 dated 1938, serial no. DGE-3487, generally in good condition, though has had some minor cosmetic mods done to it.
    I can be contacted on [email protected] until 6 Dec., when I will be back in England on the other address.
    PS…Would it be more valuable in the UK ?
    THANKS !

Related Article:
    Best Hollow-Body Guitar Round-up

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Does anybody know where I can have my guitar valued, preferably in Connecticut, and/or where it can be restored ( the pickup is missing ) ?
      : It is an ES-100 dated 1938, serial no. DGE-3487, generally in good condition, though has had some minor cosmetic mods done to it.
      : I can be contacted on [email protected] until 6 Dec., when I will be back in England on the other address.
      : PS…Would it be more valuable in the UK ?
      : THANKS !

Probably worth more in the UK, simply bacuase there are so much fewer such guitars over here. No idea on the value though. If the guitar’s in the UK with you take it to a decent shop. reccomend Music Ground in Doncaster or Ivor Moirrants – if that’s how you spell it – in London. There’s obviously way more decent guitar shops in the UK but I’m familiar’ish with those two and Idon’t know where you’ll be. Incidentally, you’ll probably get more selling it privately, of course.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.