univox serial number

Posted by david on Mon, 02/23/04 - 10:15:18.
Advertisement

how do i date my univox serial number

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: univox serial number # 0114594

: how do i date my univox serial number

this guitar I bought for $70.00 when I was in Jr. High school.
I haven't played it in almost 30 years. My wife stuck it down in the basement and the hardware on it pitted. I have just finished buying all new hardware for it and I am getting ready to put it all back together. While I was takeing it apart I started thinking about the history of Univox and the year of this guitar. I you have a way to look it up that would be greatThank you for your time

UNIVOX guitar 6 STRING CAND FIND IT FOUND A 12 STRING EXACTLY LI

CAND FIND IT 6 STRING VERSION OR THE HEADSTOCK, FOUND A 12 STRING EXACTLY LIKE IT THEY CALL IT A BIZARRE MYSTRY, BUT THE HEADSTOCK IS DIFFERENT, CAN YOU HELP ME OUT, THE BACK PLATE SAYS -STEEL REINFORCED NECK made in japan #2122649

1970's Univox Electric Guitar

Someone just gave me a 1970s Univox guitar made in Japan with the serial number 035576. Does anybody know about this guitar. It's a Sunburst color with a Hardtail. It's kind a cool I'm just curious about it like where it's made exactly how many were made if it's worth anything

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.