Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics hagstrum guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i was wondering if anyone here knew about how much my Hagstrum guitar might be worth. It must be close to 15 years old, and was made in Sweeden. Any opinions would be helpful. Thanx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i have a new hagstrum and it wat 650 so that should give you a ball park idea

Anonymous

: i was wondering if anyone here knew about how much my Hagstrum guitar might be worth. It must be close to 15 years old, and was made in Sweeden. Any opinions would be helpful. Thanx does it have a one or a two on the head stock?

Anonymous

…I have no idea, but does anyone know where I can get a sunburst 12 string Hagstrum (been looking for quite a few years) : does it have a one or a two on the head stock?

Anonymous

I have no idea how much it is worth, but does anyone know where I can get hold of a 12-string acoustic..I’ve been looking for a few years and would like to get it as a present for someone who already has a six string (which is over 30 years old)…any ideaz anyone pleeeeaaassse!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

: i was wondering if anyone here knew about how much my Hagstrum guitar might be worth. It must be close to 15 years old, and was made in Sweeden. Any opinions would be helpful. Thanx I have no idea how much your guitar may be worth but does anyone know where I might be able to get hold of a Hagstrum 12-string…I’ve looked everywhere and I would like get it as a present for some one who already has a 6 string. Any ideaz…..

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.