Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Need help determining this vintage guitar

• This topic has 4 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

that has got to be the ugliest looking MF ive ever seen, for $12.50 i will continue to get my firewood from the local supermarket, you get more for your 12.50. this thing belongs in the bin. for 12.50 why do you need help determining the vintage?? you know its going to be rubbish even if it was built in 65′ 58′ 76′ or 99′ !! I dont mind giving help to genuine cases but this is extremly rediculous. Lee. Lee.

Anonymous

Need help to determine value of steel guitar/ It’s a OAHU Jolana hawian guitar!! twin necks 6 strings on each neck.It is electric. Any info would be apreciated..

Anonymous

: that has got to be the ugliest looking MF ive ever seen, for $12.50 i will continue to get my firewood from the local supermarket, you get more for your 12.50. this thing belongs in the bin. : for 12.50 why do you need help determining the vintage?? you know its going to be rubbish even if it was built in 65′ 58′ 76′ or 99′ !! : I dont mind giving help to genuine cases but this is extremly rediculous. : Lee. : Lee.

Anonymous

: : that has got to be the ugliest looking MF ive ever seen, for $12.50 i will continue to get my firewood from the local supermarket, you get more for your 12.50. this thing belongs in the bin. : : for 12.50 why do you need help determining the vintage?? you know its going to be rubbish even if it was built in 65′ 58′ 76′ or 99′ !! : : I dont mind giving help to genuine cases but this is extremly rediculous. : : Lee. : : Lee. I own a Washburn copy of a Telecaster. It is Honey Blonde in color and the only way you can tell it isn’t a Fender is by the headstock and the neck plate on the back. It is in perfect shape and plays and sounds excellent. It is a Mercury II Series with serial number 4040099. I have been looking for info on this guitar for a while. If anyone can help I would appreciate it. Thanks, Ernie

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.