guitar value

Posted by Kathy Tuzzolino on Fri, 04/02/04 - 11:02:02.

I own a Conrad guitar serial # 334 model 40150, whats it worth? also a TEL-STAR SERIAL # 90930 , WHATS THE VALUE?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: guitar value

: I own a gibson epiphone acustic gutair the serial no sj-02100029 and the modle is aj-10/tl just curious of the value thanx

Re: guitar value Paul Mccartney hamburg germany

what value should a seller put on a guitar owned and used by Paul Mccartney during the Hamburg days.....a rough ball-park estimate should be helpful thanks. I know I know not enough detail, assuming the guitar is in good condition ....what should it be worth.

Paul McCartney Used guitar value

Hi Arjun,
I'm not sure if you will get this message as your original message was posted a long time ago. I can give you some advice regarding the McCartney guitar if you still need it. I am a collector of high end music artefacts and this would be something I would love to chat with you about.

Kind regards,

Larry

Re: guitar value

: I own a Epiphone Gibson guitar serial #S5020576 , whats it worth?

conrad 40150 classical acoustic guitar value

Ive been having a hard time finding out the value of this guitar, knowbody has even heard of them, Its in great shape, plays very nice , do you have any Idea on what its worth???

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.