Pandora PX3 user manual

Posted by Tofe on Fri, 04/30/04 - 10:19:45.

I'm looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks
Chris

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Pandora PX3 user manual

: I'm looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks
: Chris
did you ever find one
?

: : I'm looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks
: : Chris
: did you ever find one
: ?

NOt yet !!!

: : : I'm looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks
: : : Chris
: : did you ever find one
: : ?

: NOt yet !!!

did you find one yet :( :)

: I'm looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks

Not yet !!

: : I'm looking for the PX3 user manual in electonic format (pdf document ), does anyone can help ? thanks
mail me i have t for you greatings dre from the netherlands

Drop me an email and I'll email you the PDF.

Later
Lee

Korg has just put the PX3 users manual up as a PDF on their website at:
http://www.korg.com/service/support.asp?A_PROD_NO=PX3

I requested this manual from Korg USA and they only had a partial paper copy. One of the support guys at Korg USA tracked down a PDF of the manual and posted it to their website (thanks very much Joseph Gilmartin). Now that's customer service.

Phil

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.