Crate CA 30

Posted by J A White on Tue, 12/26/00 - 15:44:59.

What's anyone's opinion of the Crate CA 30 Amp for an acoustic/electric guitar?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Crate CA 30

Personally, I don't care for any Crate products. The amps just don't sound good, they are not reliable, and just are not a good quality amp (just my opinion). I woul look at either the Fender Acoustasonic amps or the Trace-Elliot amps. If you want a great acoustic amp, check these out they are awesome!!!

Re: Crate CA 30

My guitar instructor had a crate ca 125 which is a larger and fancier model than the CA-30, but it
is basically the same amp otherwise. I really enjoyed the way my ovation sounded through
this amp. It has a nice full tone. My instructor even played a Gibson ES-175 through it and
it sounded really nice. It was a clean, full tone that is desired by many players. I think crate
amps are well made and have a very nice sound. That's my opinion. Hope this is helpfull!!
Jeremy B. Morse

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.