Ovation Ultra Series Model 1312

Posted by Gary on Sat, 12/30/00 - 11:01:48.
Advertisement

I am seeking information about this guitar. I would like to know what years this model was made and its aproximate value today. I have been searching the web but have found nothing on this particular model. All help will be greately appreciated.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ovation Ultra Series Model 1312

: I am seeking information about this guitar. I would like to know what years this model was made and its aproximate value today. I have been searching the web but have found nothing on this particular model. All help will be greately appreciated.

Go to the Ovation webpage and ask the tech, he gave me all the info for my ovation by the serial #

price my ovation mod# 1312 with molded case

I have an Ovation Acoustic Guitar with moulded case in excelent shape and was wondering how much it is worth??

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.