Imported guitars

Posted by Arnold R. Brown on Sun, 07/04/04 - 09:31:46.

am in a real dilemma! I am looking for a guitar manufacturer that I can deal with to sell their guitars; locally and on the internet. I am well experianced in retail.

There are so many makes out there to choose from. I would really like to know which imported guitar (Korea, Tiwan, China, etc - doesn't matter) is the best guitar for the money.

Since I also want one for my own personal use , I am interested in a flat top copied after a Martin D-28. I have seen many that appear to be good (on the web) but how do I know which brand to choose?

I am 72 years old, still playing and my fellow musicians admire the way I play and my rhythm style. ( I guess I play some nice chords and play smoothly)

I play a vintage Epiphone (1951) archtop acoustic. Everybody that sees (and plays) it, loves it. I do too, but for my purpose, I feel I should play a flat top.

There are so many good guitars out there that many of us have not even heard of. That's why I need some suggestions

If any of y'all have any ideas, I will appreciate hearing from you.

I don't check this message board out very often, but you can email me at arnoldbrown@adelphia.net

Just in case there is a factory rep reading this post, please check out my "about me" page on eBay. Type in **arnoldrbrown.com**

Thank you so much for your help. I hope to hear for you soon.

Arnold R. Brown

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Imported guitars

Contact Dean guitars in Clearwater Florida. They have a website..... They need all the dealers they can get..

: am in a real dilemma! I am looking for a guitar manufacturer that I can deal with to sell their guitars; locally and on the internet. I am well experianced in retail.

: There are so many makes out there to choose from. I would really like to know which imported guitar (Korea, Tiwan, China, etc - doesn't matter) is the best guitar for the money.

: Since I also want one for my own personal use , I am interested in a flat top copied after a Martin D-28. I have seen many that appear to be good (on the web) but how do I know which brand to choose?

: I am 72 years old, still playing and my fellow musicians admire the way I play and my rhythm style. ( I guess I play some nice chords and play smoothly)

: I play a vintage Epiphone (1951) archtop acoustic. Everybody that sees (and plays) it, loves it. I do too, but for my purpose, I feel I should play a flat top.

: There are so many good guitars out there that many of us have not even heard of. That's why I need some suggestions

: If any of y'all have any ideas, I will appreciate hearing from you.

: I don't check this message board out very often, but you can email me at arnoldbrown@adelphia.net

: Just in case there is a factory rep reading this post, please check out my "about me" page on eBay. Type in **arnoldrbrown.com**

: Thank you so much for your help. I hope to hear for you soon.

: Arnold R. Brown

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.