Hohner ST Special S - how much?

Posted by Tess on Mon, 07/19/04 - 15:49:49.

My mate has just aquired this little strat copy and is wondering how much its worth. does anyone feel like helping us out?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Hohner ST Special S - how much?

http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Hohner/ST-Special-01.html

check out that url, some reveiws with how much those reveiwers bought them for. Ive never seen a Hohner light up Ebay, they are cheaper end guitars, but still well made.

Re: Hohner ST Special S - how much?

: My mate has just aquired this little strat copy and is wondering how much its worth. does anyone feel like helping us out?

Reply:

Do not confuse the ST Special with the ST Special S. The latter is a much much better guitar than the ST Special. I have had both and still treasure the ST Special S. I can't say why, except that the electronics look a better quality and it is solid body whereas the ST Special is laminated. People say it's a Hohner so it's £50.00. - Rubbish - that is just Guitar snobbery!!!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.