Fender F-05-12 for sale

Posted by Graham on Wed, 07/28/04 - 20:28:26.

Hi everyone,

I have another question for everyone, concerning a Fender Acoustic 12 string, Model F-05-12.
I was wondering if someone could tell me the dates of manufacture and distribution as well as what sort of money it would be worth these days.
It is in 'as new' condition with only a fading letter F on the 'Fender' badge on the head. Any help will be greatly accepted.. Im willing to sell this.. i first want an idea of dates and prices..

Cheers, Graham

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Fender F-05-12 for sale

Well,
since it has fading logos, it's worth around $50... So I will pay you $45.00 for it. I know I'm being more than fair but you deserive it.... So send me your info. and I will send the $$ .... Thanks for being so lazy that you can't look up the real price on your own and therefore giving me a good deal....

: Hi everyone,

: I have another question for everyone, concerning a Fender Acoustic 12 string, Model F-05-12.
: I was wondering if someone could tell me the dates of manufacture and distribution as well as what sort of money it would be worth these days.
: It is in 'as new' condition with only a fading letter F on the 'Fender' badge on the head. Any help will be greatly accepted.. Im willing to sell this.. i first want an idea of dates and prices..

: Cheers, Graham

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.