LOOKING TO SELL GIBSON SG ANGUS YOUNG SIGNATURE SERIES!!!!

Posted by bobby teenager on Thu, 07/29/04 - 03:28:03.

brand new 2004 angus young (AC/DC) signature series gibson SG. very nice. bergundy body, black pickguard and fingerboard. head with mini Satan logo (also with angus's schoolboy uniform). looking to buy? only $300. call bobby, 905 - 665 - 5654. address - 123 fake street, mytown ON.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: LOOKING TO SELL GIBSON SG ANGUS YOUNG SIGNATURE SERIES!!!!

i'll buy it...but do you need an 'amp'?? my youngens are lookin to play some rockin an roll but i says to the oldest i says 'nah cletus jr, u should play a gosh darnit normal guitar' but then he says 'i wanna be john lennon' so i says ' den wes gonna get you a new guitar' and he says 'yeehaw!' so call the towns payphone and ask for cletus. oh yeah the town is madoc in ontario

nice one.

Re: LOOKING TO buy GIBSON SG ANGUS YOUNG SIGNATURE SERIES!!!!

: brand new 2004 angus young (AC/DC) signature series gibson SG. very nice. bergundy body, black pickguard and fingerboard. head with mini Satan logo (also with angus's schoolboy uniform). looking to buy? only $300. call bobby, 905 - 665 - 5654. address - 123 fake street, mytown ON.

Re: LOOKING TO buy GIBSON SG ANGUS YOUNG SIGNATURE SERIES!!!!

: : brand new 2004 angus young (AC/DC) signature series gibson SG. very nice. bergundy body, black pickguard and fingerboard. head with mini Satan logo (also with angus's schoolboy uniform). looking to buy? only $300. call bobby, 905 - 665 - 5654. address - 123 fake street, mytown ON.
I'm looking to buy gibson SG angus young signiature. If you have any pictures of it, send them to me. I'm from Slovenia and if you'r gona ship it, would it coast more

im looking to buy an angus young gibson sg, ive been looking everywhere, im interested in ur offer. please send me pictures of YOUR sg (not any old random one from the internet) i wanna see what condition its in, i would never buy a guitar without seeing its condition. I live in england, how would you ship it over here, would it cost more??
Send me back...

I have an angus young sg signature, bergundy with all OME. You're interested drop an email only if you're serious.

emm... right, are u mad? or is it just in absolute shit condition? Fake? Ive got a squire and their the best, no jokes they are. Eric clapton plays the squire and hes amazing. So does Kritz Fearing and hes in Iron Maiden! Cant beat that.....................................................................................if u have just read all this then u have just wasted 1 minute if ur life.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.