fretlord fretlights

Posted by Rick on Tue, 01/02/01 - 00:20:31.

anyone have the fretlight fiber optic position marker system? mine's been on order for two and a half weeks -still waiting, but looks good on the site Fretlord.com check it out

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: fretlord fretlights

Fretlight fibre optics - YOU TIT. They are crap

Must be a rookie player. I've had a Fretlord fiber optic on my guitar for 4 years. Best $30 bucks I ever spent. Be a chooser, not a LOOSER..

: anyone have the fretlight fiber optic position marker system? mine's been on order for two and a half weeks -still waiting, but looks good on the site Fretlord.com check it out

I got the Fretlaser on all 5 of my guitars and bass. I can't stop explaining to people that see it how it works. I am very happy with them. Fretlord.com is a kick ass site. My fingers lightup as I play. Love it.. Get one and you will be the talk of the town if you play gigs.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.