crate gx-80 problem

Posted by Justin on Mon, 08/23/04 - 23:43:59.

I have a gx-80 that I have been reassembling from scratch, and I almost have it finished, what I need to know is how the jumper wiring in the unit is attached, I hooked the leades to the speakers directly and the sound is very quiet when cranked all the way up, I know it because there shoudl be some jumper wire between the preamp side and the power amp side but I dont know what goes to what.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: crate gx-80 problem

There is a guy down the page here that says he has 20+ years in the electronics business. He may be able to help you out with this. His post says: Looking for Atlanta, Ga. area guitarist to jam with. He has his e-mail on it. It's worth a shot.

: I have a gx-80 that I have been reassembling from scratch, and I almost have it finished, what I need to know is how the jumper wiring in the unit is attached, I hooked the leades to the speakers directly and the sound is very quiet when cranked all the way up, I know it because there shoudl be some jumper wire between the preamp side and the power amp side but I dont know what goes to what.

Re: crate gx-80 problem

trial and error duct tape and glue are the most important tools

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.