Boss GT6 in MIDI mode....

Posted by Carlos Bigurra on Fri, 09/17/04 - 08:41:37.
Advertisement

how can i do conect my boss gt6 to my pc in midi, and hear this multiefect procesor...

Related News:
MIDI Guitar Pickup Guide

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Boss GT6 in MIDI mode....

: You can get a USB MIDI cable to connect the Boss to your PC. If your sound card has a game/midi controler port, a cable can be bought at most music stores to connect up here. The USB port is a better place to connect though, cause it has a faster transfer of signals.

Re: Boss GT6 in MIDI mode....

Thanks for you repli, it`s nice to know about this, thanks again...

GT6 does not send MIDI music

The GT6 does not send music in MIDI. It only sends information about the settings. This is for saving and loading sound patches, or for having the patches changed in time with a sequencer backing track.
It does have digital out, however, which enables you to send music in digital form to a digital recorder (computer etc.)

Re: GT6 does not send MIDI music

Thanks for you repli, it`s nice to know about this, thanks again...

Boss GT6 in Rocktron camaleon on-line?

Can i use my Rocktron camaleon on-line with boss gt6 to change the presets of camaleon?

Please answer to
jvaldeita@btlcomunicacion.es

is urgent thanks.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.