• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

i need to learn some guitar cords and i need to know what the heck cadd9 is. HELP!! tam

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: i need to learn some guitar cords…i have used http://www.guitartabs.cc but I can’t find all the songs I need… Mette (Denmark)

Anonymous

: i need help learning to position my fingers on the guitar cords. i can read sheet music but don’t know how it applies to the guitar. thanks karen

Anonymous

: i need to learn some guitar cords and i need to know what the heck cadd9 is. HELP!! tam i also need to know how to play notes and i was worndign if u had eddie and the cruisers cords

Anonymous

PLEASE TEACH ME THE B CORD FOR GUITAR

Anonymous

How do you make a D#? I was told that a D# is the same as a Eb. But others disbute that.

Anonymous

: i need to learn some guitar cords and i need to know what the heck cadd9 is. HELP!! Lee

Anonymous

i want to leanr guitar cords where could I findd heaps

Anonymous

Could someone direct me to beginner cording, with finger placements, etc. and how to tune your guitar. Thanks in advance

Anonymous

: i need to learn some guitar cords and i need to know which string is which and also where can i find songs to learn off the net>

Anonymous

i just need to know how to read notes, i just don’t under stand whats, what. HELP!!!!!!

Anonymous

: i need to learn some guitar cords and i need to know what the heck cadd9 is. HELP!! tam a cadd9 is a cadet. (im proud of you jhonny)

Anonymous

i want to learn guitar cords for some traditional irish songs and i dont know a website where i can find them.please help

Anonymous

CHECK OUT COSMIC-KITCHEN.COM

Anonymous

anyone who has the tabs for antiskeptic 60 percent internationalist please send to me greatly appreciated

Anonymous

: i need to learn some guitar cords for weatus teenage dirtbag

Anonymous

: i need to learn some guitar cords for weatus teenage dirtbag

Anonymous

: : I need tol know guitar chords and i need some simple guitar music, please help.

Anonymous

: : : I need to know guitar chords and i need some simple guitar music, please help.

Anonymous

i need to know how to play a quitar and all of the notes and additional things.

Anonymous

i need to know how to play a quitar and all of the notes and additional things.

Anonymous

: : : I need to know guitar chords and i need some simple guitar music, please help.

Anonymous

Attn:- Mr. Manager Materials
      Dear Sirs,
      We have the pleasure introducing ourselves as a Manufacturer of all types of Brass & MS Precision Components and Cold Forgings, Thread Rolling Machine Screw and Brass & MS Sheet Metal Parts which are used for various applications. We are in this business for last two decades. A catalogue of some products is enclosed herewith for your perusal.
      We have been supplying these products to several well known manufacturers who have acquired ISO certification for their quality systems. We would like to inform you that we have sufficient capacity and capabilities to develop any type of Brass & MS precision components as per customers’ requirements, specifications and samples.
      We definitely feel that you will surely give us a chance to deal with you. Our policy is to satisfy one customer with best in products quality and competitive prices and therefore, await your favourable reply at the earliest, which will be highly appreciated.
      Kindly lets know your factory address & contact person

Thanking you

Your Faithfully
      For Shree Momai Enterprises
      Plot No.70 G I D C Indl. Estate
      Jamnagar (Gujrat) India-361004
      Tel.91-288-560142/560143
      Fax.91-288-566325
      E-mail : [email protected]

Anonymous
      Anonymous

: i need to learn some guitar cords and i need to know what the heck cadd9 is. HELP!! tam

Anonymous

: Do you know a site where you can go to and learn new cords?

Anonymous

: : Do you know a site where you can go to and learn new cords? i would like to know what strings to place my fingers for the following cord f# c# and what do they mean

Anonymous

I need tol know guitar chords and i need some simple guitar music, please help.

Anonymous

: I need tol know guitar chords and i need some simple guitar music, please help.

Anonymous

is there any chance of some one sending me some cords… you know what it’s like your playing asong and a cord comes up you don’t know and it does your head-in if you can help i’ll be very thank full……

Anonymous

: i need to learn some guitar cords and i need to know what the heck cadd9 is. HELP!! tam

Anonymous

I have no idea what Cadd9 is! Im tryin to learn Green Days "Time of Your Life" and U gotta know how to play Cadd9.. which I dont.. so if ANYONE knows how to play it.. PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK!!!! Thanks so much!

Anonymous

: : i need to learn some guitar cords help me please Justin

Anonymous

Anonymous

: : i need to learn some guitar cords.i have an acquostic guitar.

Anonymous

I need to learn guitar cords help please

Anonymous

i want the cords for a song by the seahorses called she is moving on or just moving on can any one help

Anonymous

Do you know a site where you can go to and learn new cords?

Anonymous

a cadd9 is simply a c major chord with the ninth (D) added to it, making it a four note chord. the voicing x32030 or x32033 are very common among recent pop sings, they work very well after a G chord. the ninth in these voicings is the third fret on the b string. there are an infinite amount of voicings for add9 chords, along with every other kind of chord, the guitar is a very versatile instrument. any other questions of the sort, email me, [email protected]

P.S. register at guitar.com and use their chord generator, it works miracles

Anonymous

Hi, Tam !

Try this one : http://www.guitarlessonworld.com !

It´s a really good GUITAR-Site !

P.S. Do you have ICQ ?!

Viewing 27 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.