vantage bass

Posted by Mcfrankson on Sat, 09/25/04 - 16:24:03.

I recently purchased a Vantage bass guitar....I purchased off some hippies so i don't really know wut model or year its from..if u want a picture...go to http://www.collectguitars.com/Gear/RCubel.htm ....once u get to the page..scroll down to the 2nd group of pictures...it is the 3rd guitar from the left........all i know is that its serial number is 055096..its made in Japan.....its has no real "color"..its just like wooden....it has 2 pickups...4 strings....fretted....its passive.....1 volume knob....1 tone knob......and thats about all i can say about it at the moment....if by chance u know the year of this guitar...then please....respond..

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: vantage bass

looks like something bill wyman would have played in the early 80's.

yea.. thats gross looking

bill always looked a bit puny, he is only 3ft 1in tall, and dressed in green people would often mistake him for an elf, but he always picked the biggest bass in the shop, and if there werent any big enough, he used to get them made special, they were the days.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.