Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics DANELECTRO IN THE UK

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m after one of those cheap ‘cardbord’ Danelecto’s. Does anyone know of anywhere tha sells them in the UK?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

search on froogle.google.co.uk for them. I think thats the web address but im not sure. Didn’t brian wilson always use dans?

Anonymous

He did….. and look how he ended up, it took him 3 years to figure out how to open the box it came in. That hardboard has a strange effect on people!

Anonymous

: I’m after one of those cheap ‘cardbord’ Danelecto’s. Does anyone know of anywhere tha sells them in the UK? Reply. They are out of business … again. Thus, no dealers, no network. Just leftover effects & pedals. I am waiting for somebody to prove me wrong & say they’ve re-surfaced again. Until then I have 2 new Danelectro guitars put away & acclimatized (ooh, they can do the twist; watch out for any used ones, warped necks, especially for separation of fingerboard at metal nut due to two incompatible materials – metal & wood, and the usual taped sides going bubbly). Otherwise, they’re very cool and great sounding guitars, and everybody should have one or two in addition to their regular gear. That would make Dano the World’s largest, and they would never go out of business again. By the way, at this point and for awhile, it’s just been a trademark or a name … not a real manufacturing company. They could be made anywhere and stamped with the name. Strat Man Dwight

Anonymous

: : I’m after one of those cheap ‘cardbord’ Danelecto’s. Does anyone know of anywhere tha sells them in the UK? Try the internet. They have a reissue out of all trhe models. I have one I purchased in 1956.The first guitar I owned. The neck is still true and the body is holding up very well.(not cardboard.) I also play a tele with a 53 bridge pickup and a 56 strat neck pickup. I use both on stage and love them. Lots of luck finding one Don

Anonymous

it was ‘Hardboard’ not cardboard! and if they are good enough for Jimmy Page……

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.