Carlo Robelli Elite Series Guitar

Posted by pete on Thu, 01/20/05 - 19:15:47.
Advertisement

I recently bought a used Carlo Robelli Elite Series Model C-AS-S acoustic guitar. It is a dreadnaught size with solid spruce top, and solid mahogany back and sides. Finish is a semi-gloss satin. Plays and sounds like a $1,000 guitar. I have searched high and low on the internet and many web sites for information on this guitar and have found absolutely nothing. Can anybody help?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Carlo Robelli Elite Series Guitar

Carlo Robelli is the house brand of Sam Ash music company. Go to samash.com to check them out. I am waiting for two of the elite series guitars right now....heard awesome things about them.

: I recently bought a used Carlo Robelli Elite Series Model C-AS-S acoustic guitar. It is a dreadnaught size with solid spruce top, and solid mahogany back and sides. Finish is a semi-gloss satin. Plays and sounds like a $1,000 guitar. I have searched high and low on the internet and many web sites for information on this guitar and have found absolutely nothing. Can anybody help?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.