epiphone guitar

Posted by dave on Tue, 01/25/05 - 12:42:07.

i have bought a epiphone guitar im not sure what kind it is mmmm silly me eh im getting confused as to what it is ie is it a E33 dot a sheradon ect i have the serial number which is S97127541 ansd also could anyone tell me how old it is and where it was made

thankyou

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: epiphone guitar

take a look at the website the sheraton and the 335 are different looking, i think the sheraton has all the gold hardware and binding on the neck kind of custom looking, the 335 is a more stripped down guitar, the website is epiphone.com

Year and value of an Epiphone Guitar

We just acquired an Epiphone Guitar. The model number is AJ 200E V6 and the serial number is EA 04063968. We would like the know the year it was manufactured along with the retail value of the guitar. Any details you can provide about the guitar would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.