Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics How to install a Floyd Rose trem on my fender Strat?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I need help on how to install a trem (Floyd) on my Fender Strat. Any advice will be appreciated. peace!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I need help on how to install a trem (Floyd) on my Fender Strat. Any advice will be appreciated. : peace! hey if you get any info on how to do that could you please copy it and send it to me cause i want one on my strat please that would help a lot peace out

Anonymous

: : I need help on how to install a trem (Floyd) on my Fender Strat. Any advice will be appreciated. : : peace! my adive wud be to get it done by a pro as it involes a lot routing and setting up and if u have no idea wat u are u may end up wreakin ur strat. peaceout : : hey : if you get any info on how to do that : could you please copy it and send it to me : cause i want one on my strat : please that would help a lot : peace out

Anonymous

Honestly the floyd rose tremolo onto a strat its pretty stubbarn about adjustments honestly..have it proffessionally installed even though i myself would rather do it myself there is alot of measurements that hafta be adjusted so take it in to any local FENDER dealer..and they will doo a good job so you can keep your fender sound and sustain…any Q’s e-mail me

Anonymous

take it to a pro! you can seriously fuck your guitar up by doing modifications you don’t have the expertise to do. i also recommend that you buy a schaller (german made) floyd rose, most of the others are shit.

Anonymous

: I need help on how to install a trem (Floyd) on my Fender Strat. Any advice will be appreciated. : peace! Don’t do it, if you want a floyd rose setup buy a Jackson,Charvel or an axe with one fitted. Why butcher a great axe with such a tacky piece of hardware?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.