Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics digitech RP-1

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

does anyone know where I can find a manual for the RP-1? I just bought one that came without the manual and am kinda lost. Also anyone know where to find patches?

Related Article:
    See how DigiTech went in our list of the best Loop Pedals

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: does anyone know where I can find a manual for the RP-1? I just bought one that came without the manual and am kinda lost. Also anyone know where to find patches? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Degitech has gobs of pdf files on thier discontinued product manuals. I found one for my old RP-1 there. Thanks DIGITECH.com!

Anonymous

: does anyone know where I can find a manual for the RP-1? I just bought one that came without the manual and am kinda lost. Also anyone know where to find patches?

Anonymous

go to digitech’s site. There you will find the discontinued models, and their manuals to download

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Yes there is an RP-1. It was the first in the line. Early 90s. Cost me over 00.

Anonymous

: : does anyone know where I can find a manual for the RP-1? I just bought one that came without the manual and am kinda lost. Also anyone know where to find patches?

Anonymous

I need the rp-1 user’s manual, i somebody has it, please send me it!!

Anonymous

: does anyone know where I can find a manual for the RP-1? I just bought one that came without the manual and am kinda lost. Also anyone know where to find patches?

Anonymous

I have a rp-1 and i want to know if you have the patch library or something to have a good sound

Anonymous

: : does anyone know where I can find a manual for the RP-1? I just bought one that came without the manual and am kinda lost. Also anyone know where to find patches? i migkt have one, it will take a MAJOR closet shake down though,ive had 2, rp-10, now have a 6…if you cant find e-mail me and ill look, billy trxq9@yahoo

Anonymous

: does anyone know where I can find a manual for the RP-1? I just bought one that came without the manual and am kinda lost. Also anyone know where to find patches? i migkt have one, it will take a MAJOR closet shake down though,ive had 2, rp-10, now have a 6…if you cant find e-mail me and ill look, billy

Anonymous

The only way to get a manual for the RP-1 is to contact Digitech directly, that is ,if THEY still have manuals for them. I bought mine when they were first introduced, 1992-93, I think. I was tempted to throw my manual away a few years ago because it got so trashed but I find that I still use it sometimes. Try the Digitech website, digitech.com, they might be able to help you out , but they don’t even acknowledge the existence of the RP-1 on their website!!!! Probably because it is sooo out-of-date. Anyway, I hope this helps! Good luck.

Anonymous

: The only way to get a manual for the RP-1 is to contact Digitech directly, that is ,if THEY still have manuals for them. I bought mine when they were first introduced, 1992-93, I think. I was tempted to throw my manual away a few years ago because it got so trashed but I find that I still use it sometimes. Try the Digitech website, digitech.com, they might be able to help you out , but they don’t even acknowledge the existence of the RP-1 on their website!!!! Probably because it is sooo out-of-date. Anyway, I hope this helps! Good luck. I am in desprate need of a owners manual for the rp-1. If anyone out there has one will you let me know. I would like to work out something on getting a copy. Thank you Andy Brown

Anonymous

: Andy, I’ve got a copy of the manual for the RP-1 in .pdf format that I downloaded off the Digitech website about a year ago. Shoot me your e-mail address and I’ll attach a copy for a you to printout. Sergio Perez : : The only way to get a manual for the RP-1 is to contact Digitech directly, that is ,if THEY still have manuals for them. I bought mine when they were first introduced, 1992-93, I think. I was tempted to throw my manual away a few years ago because it got so trashed but I find that I still use it sometimes. Try the Digitech website, digitech.com, they might be able to help you out , but they don’t even acknowledge the existence of the RP-1 on their website!!!! Probably because it is sooo out-of-date. Anyway, I hope this helps! Good luck. : I am in desprate need of a owners manual for the rp-1. If anyone out there has one will you let me know. I would like to work out something on getting a copy. Thank you Andy Brown

Anonymous

: The only way to get a manual for the RP-1 is to contact Digitech directly, that is ,if THEY still have manuals for them. I bought mine when they were first introduced, 1992-93, I think. I was tempted to throw my manual away a few years ago because it got so trashed but I find that I still use it sometimes. Try the Digitech website, digitech.com, they might be able to help you out , but they don’t even acknowledge the existence of the RP-1 on their website!!!! Probably because it is sooo out-of-date. Anyway, I hope this helps! Good luck. Hey Phil i put the wrong e-mail on the first follow up. here is m correct one [email protected] thanks again.

Anonymous

: The only way to get a manual for the RP-1 is to contact Digitech directly, that is ,if THEY still have manuals for them. I bought mine when they were first introduced, 1992-93, I think. I was tempted to throw my manual away a few years ago because it got so trashed but I find that I still use it sometimes. Try the Digitech website, digitech.com, they might be able to help you out , but they don’t even acknowledge the existence of the RP-1 on their website!!!! Probably because it is sooo out-of-date. Anyway, I hope this helps! Good luck. Hi Phil hows it going. I really need your help. you seem to be the only person on the planet that has a owners manual for the RP-1 I really need one! could we work out something on you helping me get a copy of yours? please e-mail me and let me know thank you Andy Brown

Anonymous

i got rp-100 , i doubt if there s rp-1???

Anonymous

The Digitech RP-1 is the best Effects Processor ever made. Check it out if you can find one!

Anonymous

: The Digitech RP-1 is the best Effects Processor ever made. Check it out if you can find one! If anyone is interested, I’m selling an RP-1 that is in great shape. I don’t think that I have the original manual but will check. Feel free to send an e-mail if interested.

Anonymous

I have RP-1 Manual… i can send it for you… i need some good patches … somebody can send me? thanks

Anonymous

i HAVE A MANUAL FOR THE RP-1. iN FACT i STILL HAVE MY rp-1

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.