digitech RP-1

Posted by Michelle on Fri, 02/23/01 - 12:59:24.

does anyone know where I can find a manual for the RP-1? I just bought one that came without the manual and am kinda lost. Also anyone know where to find patches?

Related Article:
See how DigiTech went in our list of the best Loop Pedals

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: digitech RP-1

i got rp-100 , i doubt if there s rp-1???

I have a rp-1 and i want to know if you have the patch library or something to have a good sound

Yes there is an RP-1. It was the first in the line. Early 90s. Cost me over $500.

i HAVE A MANUAL FOR THE RP-1. iN FACT i STILL HAVE MY rp-1

The Digitech RP-1 is the best Effects Processor ever made. Check it out if you can find one!

: The Digitech RP-1 is the best Effects Processor ever made. Check it out if you can find one!

If anyone is interested, I'm selling an RP-1 that is in great shape. I don't think that I have the original manual but will check. Feel free to send an e-mail if interested.

I have RP-1 Manual... i can send it for you... i need some good patches ... somebody can send me? thanks

The only way to get a manual for the RP-1 is to contact Digitech directly, that is ,if THEY still have manuals for them. I bought mine when they were first introduced, 1992-93, I think. I was tempted to throw my manual away a few years ago because it got so trashed but I find that I still use it sometimes. Try the Digitech website, digitech.com, they might be able to help you out , but they don't even acknowledge the existence of the RP-1 on their website!!!! Probably because it is sooo out-of-date. Anyway, I hope this helps! Good luck.

: The only way to get a manual for the RP-1 is to contact Digitech directly, that is ,if THEY still have manuals for them. I bought mine when they were first introduced, 1992-93, I think. I was tempted to throw my manual away a few years ago because it got so trashed but I find that I still use it sometimes. Try the Digitech website, digitech.com, they might be able to help you out , but they don't even acknowledge the existence of the RP-1 on their website!!!! Probably because it is sooo out-of-date. Anyway, I hope this helps! Good luck.

Hi Phil hows it going. I really need your help. you seem to be the only person on the planet that has a owners manual for the RP-1 I really need one! could we work out something on you helping me get a copy of yours? please e-mail me and let me know thank you Andy Brown

: The only way to get a manual for the RP-1 is to contact Digitech directly, that is ,if THEY still have manuals for them. I bought mine when they were first introduced, 1992-93, I think. I was tempted to throw my manual away a few years ago because it got so trashed but I find that I still use it sometimes. Try the Digitech website, digitech.com, they might be able to help you out , but they don't even acknowledge the existence of the RP-1 on their website!!!! Probably because it is sooo out-of-date. Anyway, I hope this helps! Good luck.

Hey Phil i put the wrong e-mail on the first follow up. here is m correct one Sonsman7@.webtv.net thanks again.

I am in desprate need of a owners manual for the rp-1. If anyone out there has one will you let me know. I would like to work out something on getting a copy. Thank you Andy Brown

: Andy, I've got a copy of the manual for the RP-1 in .pdf format that I downloaded off the Digitech website about a year ago. Shoot me your e-mail address and I'll attach a copy for a you to printout. Sergio Perez

: : The only way to get a manual for the RP-1 is to contact Digitech directly, that is ,if THEY still have manuals for them. I bought mine when they were first introduced, 1992-93, I think. I was tempted to throw my manual away a few years ago because it got so trashed but I find that I still use it sometimes. Try the Digitech website, digitech.com, they might be able to help you out , but they don't even acknowledge the existence of the RP-1 on their website!!!! Probably because it is sooo out-of-date. Anyway, I hope this helps! Good luck.

: I am in desprate need of a owners manual for the rp-1. If anyone out there has one will you let me know. I would like to work out something on getting a copy. Thank you Andy Brown

: does anyone know where I can find a manual for the RP-1? I just bought one that came without the manual and am kinda lost. Also anyone know where to find patches? i migkt have one, it will take a MAJOR closet shake down though,ive had 2, rp-10, now have a 6...if you cant find e-mail me and ill look, billy

: : does anyone know where I can find a manual for the RP-1? I just bought one that came without the manual and am kinda lost. Also anyone know where to find patches? i migkt have one, it will take a MAJOR closet shake down though,ive had 2, rp-10, now have a 6...if you cant find e-mail me and ill look, billy trxq9@yahoo

: does anyone know where I can find a manual for the RP-1? I just bought one that came without the manual and am kinda lost. Also anyone know where to find patches?

: : does anyone know where I can find a manual for the RP-1? I just bought one that came without the manual and am kinda lost. Also anyone know where to find patches?

digitech RP-1

I need the rp-1 user's manual, i somebody has it, please send me it!!

try ftp://ftp.ecn.nl/pub/RP-1/misc/

: does anyone know where I can find a manual for the RP-1? I just bought one that came without the manual and am kinda lost. Also anyone know where to find patches?

go to digitech's site. There you will find the discontinued models, and their manuals to download

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Degitech has gobs of pdf files on thier discontinued
product manuals. I found one for my old RP-1
there. Thanks DIGITECH.com!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.