Ovation replacement parts?

Posted by Tracey on Mon, 02/26/01 - 03:33:13.

I have an od Applause, and I'm seeking to upgrade it with newer Ovation electronics. (I want Ovation parts - aftermarket parts won't fit the shallow bowl.)

Any ideas of where to get Ovation parts?

Thanks!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Ovation tuning pegs?

Hi i am looking for gold tunning pegs for my ovation, i wouuld like them to be the brand ovation though. Because i would love to keep it as original as possible so if you could get back to me on this i would really appreciate it thanks!

Re: Ovation tuning pegs?

Hey, I own an Ovation CS257 (I think that's right), and my tuning pegs are crap. Two have already broken on me and the rest will be catching up. Any way, I found that PING P2650 tuners fit great. I just talked to the local music store and they said they could order them for me for $40, no shipping.

Ovation running pegs

Anyone know where I can find Ovation tuning pegs for a 1974 Ovation Country Star? Would like to keep original ovation parts.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.