Click to visit Sweetwater Click to visit Gearank

Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Dating a Les Paul Custom by Serial Number

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone know how to date a Les Paul Custom with the Serial Number 81480676 ???

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

take a look at gibson.com they have the bluebook info on the site, yours looks like a modern les paul , from memory you take the first number, in your case 8, and then the 4th from last, yours is a 0, and put them together, giving an 80, so yours i think is a 1980, check it out though.

Anonymous

: take a look at gibson.com they have the bluebook info on the site, yours looks like a modern les paul , from memory you take the first number, in your case 8, and then the 4th from last, yours is a 0, and put them together, giving an 80, so yours i think is a 1980, check it out though.

Anonymous

Lee you are exactly right, it’s a 1980. Thanks for leading me in the right direction!

Anonymous

hi we have a nice selection of les paul &Mary ford lps, want lists welcome, world wqide mail order service [email protected]..

Anonymous

I don’t remember Smoke Rings but I have been looking for a Les Paul & Mary Ford recording called "Huckleberry Heart". I heard it once some years ago and haven’t heard it since. It was a terrific piece (as all their recordings are) and I would love to hear ir again. John : Did Les and Mary record a song called Smoke Rings? any info would be appreciated. Carl…

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.