Dating a Les Paul Custom by Serial Number

Posted by Justin on Wed, 10/13/04 - 21:55:45.
Advertisement

Does anyone know how to date a Les Paul Custom with the Serial Number 81480676 ???

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Smoke Rings by Les Paul & Mary Ford????

I don't remember Smoke Rings but I have been looking for a Les Paul & Mary Ford recording
called "Huckleberry Heart". I heard it once some years ago and haven't heard it since.
It was a terrific piece (as all their recordings are) and I would love to hear ir again. John

: Did Les and Mary record a song called Smoke Rings? any info would be appreciated. Carl...

LES PAUKL & MARY FORD LPS FOR SALE

hi we have a nice selection of les paul &Mary ford lps, want lists welcome, world wqide mail order service sales@jl-records.com..

Re: Dating a Les Paul Custom by Serial Number

take a look at gibson.com they have the bluebook info on the site, yours looks like a modern les paul , from memory you take the first number, in your case 8, and then the 4th from last, yours is a 0, and put them together, giving an 80, so yours i think is a 1980, check it out though.

: take a look at gibson.com they have the bluebook info on the site, yours looks like a modern les paul , from memory you take the first number, in your case 8, and then the 4th from last, yours is a 0, and put them together, giving an 80, so yours i think is a 1980, check it out though.

Lee you are exactly right, it's a 1980. Thanks for leading me in the right direction!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.