Wanted: 1980's Schecter Telecaster - Saturn, PT

Hi,
I'm on the look out for a 1980's Schecter tele Saturn or PT with dual humbuckers. Ideally, I'm holding out for the iconic black with maple neck and white binding model, but I'd consider other colours or rosewood boards.

Playing condition and reliability more important than cosmetic detail - this will be a working guitar for me.

Here's hoping!
Chris D

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

If you are still looking, I have one that I am getting ready to put up for sale that you might be interested in. Not sure of exact year but is probably 84 or 85. I will pull off the neck to see if it is stamped. The serial number if I remember correctly off the top of my head is A3099. It is the black with cream binding, but it has an ebony fretboard not maple. Two humbuckers. Schecter trem. Overall condition is good. Only real issue is that it is missing the screws from the locking nut. It was that way when I got it about 15 years ago. I am not a big trem guy so it never really bothered me. Pretty nice guitar... I just have too many and it never gets used.

Let me know if you are interested and I can get you more info regarding the specifics and some pics.

Hi

I have a brand new Schecter Custom Shop PT. Black with maple neck & white binding. 2 Humbuckers.

Note this is a Schecter Custom Shop guitar (not Diamond Series copy). Purchased from USA last summer. Never gigged and as new condition. With Schecter hard case. Looking for £850 no offers.

Cheers
DB

Chris_p_1971 wrote:
Hi,
I'm on the look out for a 1980's Schecter tele Saturn or PT with dual humbuckers. Ideally, I'm holding out for the iconic black with maple neck and white binding model, but I'd consider other colours or rosewood boards.

Playing condition and reliability more important than cosmetic detail - this will be a working guitar for me.

Here's hoping!
Chris :D

Hi

I have a brand new Schecter Custom Shop PT. Black with maple neck & white binding. 2 Humbuckers.

Note this is a Schecter Custom Shop guitar (not Diamond Series copy). Purchased from USA last summer. Never gigged and as new condition. With Schecter hard case. Looking for £850 no offers.

Cheers
DB

Hi-
Either of these guitars still available?

Chris

Hi Chris

Custom shop Schecter Tele is still available.

I am quite new to guitarsite.com so not sure how we contact each other without giving details on the website?

Cheers
Davie B

Mike_Z wrote:
If you are still looking, I have one that I am getting ready to put up for sale that you might be interested in. Not sure of exact year but is probably 84 or 85. I will pull off the neck to see if it is stamped. The serial number if I remember correctly off the top of my head is A3099. It is the black with cream binding, but it has an ebony fretboard not maple. Two humbuckers. Schecter trem. Overall condition is good. Only real issue is that it is missing the screws from the locking nut. It was that way when I got it about 15 years ago. I am not a big trem guy so it never really bothered me. Pretty nice guitar... I just have too many and it never gets used.

Let me know if you are interested and I can get you more info regarding the specifics and some pics.


Hi Mike- did you still have the PT? I live in MA and would possibly be interested.
ch@eliassen.com
thanks

chris

Davie B wrote:

I am quite new to guitarsite.com so not sure how we contact each other without giving details on the website?

When signed in under the users post there should be alittle button saying "Email" if you hover over that it displays the users email address and you can contact them.

nalyd61 sent you an email with some pics. The guitar is still available.

Stacey wrote:
Davie B wrote:

I am quite new to guitarsite.com so not sure how we contact each other without giving details on the website?

When signed in under the users post there should be alittle button saying "Email" if you hover over that it displays the users email address and you can contact them.

Alternatively, click on the "pm" button. You can send a Private Message (that's what pm means) saying something like "Hi, if you want to sell the guitar to me email me at myemailaddress@myISP or 'phone me on..."

Only the person you're contacting will see this, rather than a whole world of spammers and the person you want to talk to will get an email from Guitarsite informing them that a PM is waiting for them.

Hi
If that mid- 80s Schecter tele is up for sale, I am interested.
Cheers
Marine

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.