Toneworks Axg1

Posted by Basara Nekki on Wed, 03/21/01 - 01:09:35.

I'm planning to get this by the end of the week, any comments on this?? I normally play old style rock,and sometimes some metal(metallica, megadeth).. Would it suit my style?? or should I go for better multi-fx units??

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Toneworks Axg1

i got one tonight. get that thing! it awesome i played with it all night and didnt even get tired of it. to me, the sounds are better than on 50% of the pedals ive heard. for the price its great! especially with some stereo headphones

can I find with axg1 sound bank

: I'm planning to get this by the end of the week, any comments on this?? I normally play old style rock,and sometimes some metal(metallica, megadeth).. Would it suit my style?? or should I go for better multi-fx units??

hi,
before you make any decisions, try ax1000g.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.