Ibanez BTB 515

Posted by Paul on Thu, 05/24/01 - 02:40:52.

Hi, I am looking to buy a new bass and i am seriously considering buying the new Ibanez BTB 515. Does anyone here have one, used one, or heard about them? Let me know what you think of it! Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Ibanez BTB 515

I've yet to get my hands on one but every review and piece of gossip that I come across seems
to agree that the instrument has the comfort of hte SDGR models and the warm active elec-
tronics familiar to Ibanez players. The big difference as far as I can tell, is the cutaways are
different, the wood's of different sort, and the scale might be a little shorter than the SDGR. If
you happen to purchase one or hear anything different, plz let me know, because I'm considering
the same bass.

Re: Ibanez BTB 515

I have one on order, Went to a local music store to try out something else, thride this one, came home and changed my order....All I could say was Damn.....It's a good buy.....

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.