Rockman guitar effect

Posted by Pierpaolo on Sat, 05/26/01 - 12:02:53.

to anybody: is the Rockman guitar effect still around or there is something better? thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Rockman guitar effect

: to anybody: is the Rockman guitar effect still around or there is something better? thanks

I have one that looks like a walkman - your guitar plugs into it and it has about 4 or 6 affects - I think it was created by Tom Schulz (Boston)

: : to anybody: is the Rockman guitar effect still around or there is something better? thanks

: I have one that looks like a walkman - your guitar plugs into it and it has about 4 or 6 affects - I think it was created by Tom Schulz (Boston)
Me to , Rockman as we all know is owned by dunlop (re release of the guitar ace). Tom Scholz sold the company off in 1996-I think. All of the units i have seen are works of art!!!! I wish Dunlop would get there head out of ther ass and re releas updated versions of the good stuff!!! (stereo chorus, compressor sustainor, midi octopus x100 amp head-of course all should be updated and cleaner sounding)

I have a Rockman x100 that is faulty and will only operate via the AUX Input. Has anbody got a circuit diagram or can advise

If anyone knows where I can find a used Rockman X-100, please email me. I love the "boston" sound....

: : : to anybody: is the Rockman guitar effect still around or there is something better? thanks

: : I have one that looks like a walkman - your guitar plugs into it and it has about 4 or 6 affects - I think it was created by Tom Schulz (Boston)
: Me to , Rockman as we all know is owned by dunlop (re release of the guitar ace). Tom Scholz sold the company off in 1996-I think. All of the units i have seen are works of art!!!! I wish Dunlop would get there head out of ther ass and re releas updated versions of the good stuff!!! (stereo chorus, compressor sustainor, midi octopus x100 amp head-of course all should be updated and cleaner sounding)

:I have a Rockman Guitar Ace that sounds great and is like new with that awesome Boston Sound.. Make me an offer

You can find the Tom Scholz Rockman, Soloist, and even Guitar Ace from Dunlop on ebay all day long. I have bought 3 units from ebay, and I'm starting to look at the other rack mount Rockman products that are on ebay...I'm Going for that 80's retro sound, it's back in style!

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.