Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Edie Gorme-Sabor a Mi

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate

Anonymous

Puede alguien ayudarme a conseguir los tonos de la canción "alone again" llamada también "Naturally".Agradecería cualquier respuesta.

Anonymous

: does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate Yes!!! we have them and more… talk to you soon

Anonymous

Can anyone tell me what happened to Edie Gorme of the husband and wife team Steve Lawrance & Edie Gorme?

Anonymous

: Can anyone tell me what happened to Edie Gorme of the husband and wife team Steve Lawrance & Edie Gorme? They are alive and doing well. I am a friend of Mrs. Sammy Davis jr. she is long-time friends with them, mostly retired I think. Thanks for your inquirey Miss Margaret Galasso

Anonymous

: does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate

Anonymous

: : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate http://www.geocities.com/jhitrackguy/Misc/saborami.txt

Anonymous

I will appreciate if you can e-mail me the tabs and chords of Sabor a Mi playing by Trio Los Panchos. I like love songs. Thank you.

Anonymous

I have several songs of her with Los Panchos or Stewe Lawrence. for example At Apple Blossom time this was something too. I have these in mp3. She is very different. Is suggest to everybody to take a look at the http://www.spaceagepop.com for related artists. You will never discover the whole works of that age. Thanx

Anonymous

: : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate i finally found chords to the song…if any1 would like it…e-mail me if ya do

Anonymous

Could you email me the cords? Thanks in advance 🙂 Rick : : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate : i finally found chords to the song…if any1 would like it…e-mail me if ya do

Anonymous

: Could you email me the cords? Thanks in advance 🙂 : Rick : : : : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate : :..e-mail me if ya do

Anonymous

: Could you email me the cords? Thanks in advance 🙂 : Rick : : : : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate : : i finally found chords to the song…if any1 would like it…e-mail me if ya do

Anonymous

: : Could you email me the cords? Thanks in advance gina [email protected] : : : : : : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate : : : i finally found chords to the song…if any1 would like it…e-mail me if ya do

Anonymous

try listening to the version by los lobos … outstanding cover of sabor a mi

Anonymous

I would really like to find Edie Gorme’s hit songs on MP3, preferably for free. Can anyone give me a lead? : : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate : i finally found chords to the song…if any1 would like it…e-mail me if ya do

Anonymous

could you please send me a copy of that..i’ve been looking for ever

Anonymous

: I would really like to find Edie Gorme’s hit songs on MP3, preferably for free. Can anyone give me a lead? : : : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate I would like a copy of sabor a mi tab if it’s not a problem, also if you have the lead it would be great. thanks. : : i finally found chords to the song…if any1 would like it…e-mail me if ya do

Anonymous

HI Yes you can find the mp3 of Sabor a Mi at Kazaa.com, i did a search for Trio del Los Panchos and there it was. I would love the tabs for that song, i have been working on it all night email it to me [email protected] thanks.

Anonymous

:I would like to find a CD of Edie Gorme singing with Trio Los Panchos. Is that possible? Thank you. HI : Yes you can find the mp3 of Sabor a Mi at Kazaa.com, i did a search for Trio del Los Panchos and there it was. I would love the tabs for that song, i have been working on it all night email it to me [email protected] thanks.

Anonymous

: : I would really like to find Edie Gorme’s hit songs on MP3, preferably for free. Can anyone give me a lead? : : : : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate : I would like a copy of sabor a mi tab if it’s not a problem, also if you have the lead it would be great. thanks. : : : i finally found chords to the song…if any1 would like it…e-mail me if ya do

Anonymous

: : : I would really like to find Edie Gorme’s hit songs on MP3, preferably for free. Can anyone give me a lead? : : : : : : does anybody where I can find the guitar tab of Edie Gorme and Trio Los Panchos playing Sabor A Mi? if so e-mail me i will appreciate : : I would like a copy of sabor a mi tab if it’s not a problem, also if you have the lead it would be great. thanks. : : : : i finally found chords to the song…if any1 would like it…e-mail me if ya do Can someone please e-mail me the guitar tabs for Sabor a mi, i’ve been searching for that song for so long. I started playing guitar b/c of that song. Please help me…thank you [email protected]

Anonymous

I forgot to say, I have it on record .. together with alot of other songs she did with Los Panchos, BUT I am after it on CD… and cannot find a CD anywhere.

Anonymous

I am after it too, did you manage to find out where you can get it ??? Cheers Steve

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.