HAS ANYONE GOT ANY INFO ON MORENA GUITARS

Posted by Ben on Tue, 08/07/01 - 08:14:52.

Ive got a guitar and it has morena on it (the make)
and i cant find anything to do with this

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: HAS ANYONE GOT ANY INFO ON MORENA GUITARS

sorry mate
I dont know anything about marenia or whatever guitars
but i could tell ya that by the sounds of it there not very good

: Ive got a guitar and it has morena on it (the make)
: and i cant find anything to do with this

Try www.zzounds.com. Sounds like low end guitar made by Arista of Spain. May be discontinued.

: Have splendid Morena Soprano Ukulele...Would be most grateful for any information on maker or origin ?

I bought a Morena nylon acoustic guitar in Grance some 30 years ago and still play it all the time. It certainly doesn't sound like a "low-end" guitar and in fact has a beautifully rich and balanced tone (which has def improved with age).
Hope this cheers you up!!

: I bought a Morena nylon acoustic guitar in France some 30 years ago and still play it all the time. It certainly doesn't sound like a "low-end" guitar and in fact has a beautifully rich and balanced tone (which has def improved with age).
: Hope this cheers you up!!

: Ive got a guitar and it has morena on it (the make)
: and i cant find anything to do with this
I have the same query, only a sweetsounding playme ukulele in some blonde wood...sings like a bird!

Morena Sunburst acoustic guitar

I just paid $25.00 for it at an antique store. I really have no clue who makes them. I am cleaning and restringing it as we speak. I don't expect to much from it. I just thought it was cool looking reminded me of the old Kay guitars Sears used to sell in the 50's and 60's. It has a steel reinforced neck but no truss rod. lol

I've an "F" hole arch top with a pretty thin body. I use it for slide, has a wonderful vintage (thin) sound about it. Picked it up in a pawn shop in the early seventies.

Morena

Hi Keith i think i may have the same guitar it is a thin body archtop with f hole however they are circular holes at the ends of a cutout. And inside the left one is the sticker morena instrument co .new style . Unfortunately i have only been able to find out very little about age origin etc .

Moruna Requinto

Hi guitars fans. I have a moruna requinto made in Calzada de Tilapan 1149 mexico DF. I was made 10 22 1997 i fot it new in nyc new york. In a feww weeks it is going to Puerto Rico to be upgrade and paint ny Nino Laboy El berdugo de el requinto best sound i ever heard i love it

Old Morena Classic

I cannot find out any information about this guitar. Inside on the builders label it states:

Morena Musical Instruments Co. Ltd.
New style No. M 201

It appears to be old, however it plays very well. It is Acoustic... presently has three steel stings and three black plastic.

Can anyone identify - perhaps from an old Morena Info/Sales catalog?
Thank you, GeorgeE. 3w4tq in Vero Beach, Florida

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.