Information about a guitar.

Posted by Maurizio Genna on Fri, 08/24/01 - 18:49:57.

Few years ago (10-12 years i think) i bought a guitars "AZUMI" with tecnology Nanyo. Can you give me some information about this brand? Does it exist again and have a site on the Web? Thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Information about a guitar.

: Few years ago (10-12 years i think) i bought a guitars "AZUMI" with tecnology Nanyo. Can you give me some information about this brand? Does it exist again and have a site on the Web? Thank you.

I have an Azumi bass guitar, borrowed from a friend in the 80's. It is obviously from the cheap end of the market, contructed well enough but the pick ups give it a rather inferior sound. Wish I could afford to buy something better. However overall it's been no problem, easy to play and looks okay. Perhaps if I just changed the pick ups?

Hi
I also have an azumi. I´ve searched a lot for information, but I´ve only seen http://store.bluebookinc.com/downloads/BrowseCategory.asp?Product=electricguitar&Heading=72, and nothing more.
Will also be pleased to get informations.

Salve.
Desideravo informazioni su Azumi "Nanyo".
Sopratutto sul circuito elettrico. Perchè ho problemi con la mia chitarra.
Thanks. Roli

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.