Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics What is the price value of an old 1970 classical guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a classic 1970 aqustic guitar from a brand name
    called Garcia. The framework comes from 4 different countries, africa, india, spain etc. Can someone tell me what is the price value on this guitar.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have a classic 1969 Martin Acoustic 000-18 and i whould like to know how much it is worth if any one know well you please e-mail me at [email protected]

Anonymous

: I have a classic 1960 acoustic guitar from a brand name Favilla, can someone tell me the approx value

Anonymous

I have a 3/4 gibson acoustic that is aproximatley 30-35 years old and want to know the value of this guitar.please email me back with any information that you may have. thanks wayne

Anonymous

: : I have a classic 1960 acoustic guitar from a brand name Favilla, can someone tell me the approx value

Anonymous

I just saw your question on the internet about the Favilla guiitar. I was wondering if you ever got an answer and do you still have the guitar. I’ve been searching for one of these guitars because Herc Favilla was my first guitar teacher. Of course, at the time I never bought a guitar from him and now I was wondering myself what they were going for I: : : I have a classic 1960 acoustic guitar from a brand name Favilla, can someone tell me the approx value

Anonymous

I realize I am replying to a two-year-old posting, but I have a classical Herk Favilla guitar that I am looking to sell or trade. It was purchased in the early 1970’s. If anyone is interested, or has information on the value of such a guitar, I’d like to hear from you. Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.