What is the price value of an old 1970 classical guitar

Posted by Ric on Tue, 08/28/01 - 19:25:34.

I have a classic 1970 aqustic guitar from a brand name
called Garcia. The framework comes from 4 different countries, africa, india, spain etc. Can someone tell me what is the price value on this guitar.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: What is the price value of an old 1960 classical guitar

: I have a classic 1960 acoustic guitar from a brand name Favilla, can someone tell me the approx value

: : I have a classic 1960 acoustic guitar from a brand name Favilla, can someone tell me the approx value

I just saw your question on the internet about the
Favilla guiitar.
I was wondering if you ever got an answer and do you
still have the guitar.
I've been searching for one of these guitars because
Herc Favilla was my first guitar teacher.
Of course, at the time I never bought a guitar from him
and now I was wondering myself what they were going for

I: : : I have a classic 1960 acoustic guitar from a brand name Favilla, can someone tell me the approx value

Favilla Guitars

I realize I am replying to a two-year-old posting, but I have a classical Herk Favilla guitar that I am looking to sell or trade. It was purchased in the early 1970's. If anyone is interested, or has information on the value of such a guitar, I'd like to hear from you. Thanks!

Re: What is the price of an model # 84575 3/4 gibson acoustic guitar

I have a 3/4 gibson acoustic that is aproximatley 30-35 years old and want to know the value of this guitar.please email me back with any information that you may have. thanks wayne

Re: What is the price value of my 1969 Martin 000-18Acoustic

: I have a classic 1969 Martin Acoustic 000-18 and i whould like to know how much it is worth if any one know well you please e-mail me at cabecartledge@hotmail.com

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.