PEARCE Amp for Sale

Posted by Wolf on Wed, 08/29/01 - 03:12:31.

For Sale/ 100 watt Solid State PEARCE Amp. 2 Channels
Capiable of channel switching for clean and distorted
settings. Dial settings on both channels for bass/middle/treble settings. Reverb per channel and master switch set. Main Limiter capable of being dialed
in. Also has send return loop for external pedal effects. Also included 2 single enclosed 12" fender speaker cabinets. All inquires please send to WOLFGREY26@AOL.COM THANKS...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: PEARCE Amp for Sale

: For Sale/ 100 watt Solid State PEARCE Amp. 2 Channels
: Capiable of channel switching for clean and distorted
: settings. Dial settings on both channels for bass/middle/treble settings. Reverb per channel and master switch set. Main Limiter capable of being dialed
: in. Also has send return loop for external pedal effects. Also included 2 single enclosed 12" fender speaker cabinets. All inquires please send to WOLFGREY26@AOL.COM THANKS...

Hi,
I'm joost from the netherlands and perhaps interested in your amp. Is it a G1 or G2? If a G1 I am very interested in buying! Please contact me.

Greatings, Joost.

Pearce b2p

Is it possible there is a pearce amp still available ?
I believe I've searched the entire planet.

If you have or know of one I would love to purchase it..
Any Condition will do..

Thanks
:)

Pearce G3

I have one available if anyone is interested.

Pearce G-1

Do you have a Pearce G-1 amp for sale?
Thanks,
Rick

Do you have a Pearce G-1 amp for sale? Thanks, Rick

Do you have a Pearce G-1 amp for sale?
Thanks,
Rick

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2022 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.