indian film songs in western notation

Posted by sanjeev babu on Fri, 10/08/04 - 03:00:31.

any body want music notation for malayalam,hindi,tamil songs pl.contact 0471 3519832(sanjeev babu,film music director and holder of guinness world record). sent DD for Rs 50 per song(minimum 5 sngs) to the following address along with your postal address. Sanjeev babu,bank view,nedumcaud,karamana,trivandrum-695002,India

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

tamil film songs in western notation

: any body want music notation for malayalam,hindi,tamil songs pl.contact 0471 3519832(sanjeev babu,film music director and holder of guinness world record). sent DD for Rs 50 per song(minimum 5 sngs) to the following address along with your postal address. Sanjeev babu,bank view,nedumcaud,karamana,trivandrum-695002,India

Re: tamil film songs in western notation

: : any body want music notation for malayalam,hindi,tamil songs pl.contact 0471 3519832(sanjeev babu,film music director and holder of guinness world record). sent DD for Rs 50 per song(minimum 5 sngs) to the following address along with your postal address. Sanjeev babu,bank view,nedumcaud,karamana,trivandrum-695002,India

Re: Malayalam film songs in western notation

Kindly send me the correct ph.number of sanjeev babu.

phone no of sanjeevbabu

Re: tamil film songs in western notation

Anyone who is intersted to know abt guitar may email me

Tamil Songs

Hi,

I would like to have some Tamil songs --western notation for singing (for my son). We are in Canada.How are you sending the notations --paper and in mail? or pdf copy by email.

Thanks

Santhi

notes on pdf

the notes will be send as pdf files. pls contact me at sanjeevbabukp@gmail.com

Tamil Song Music Score

Dear Sir,

I am playing alto saxophone for a year plus and very interested to play tamil songs.
Appreciate it very much if you could provide me the score and the price as well.
I like to try Duet theme song.

Thanks and regards,

Viji
Penang, Malaysia

music

it's good and simple

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.