Guitarsite Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Zoom MRS-1044

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Anybody had any experience with this unit? I would like to get feedback on how it performs and the ease of operation.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I’ve started a forum solely dedicated to the Zoom MRS-1044. Velcome to join! http://ganymede.lub.hik.se/~cdipe/mrs-1044

Anonymous

: I’ve started a forum solely dedicated to the Zoom MRS-1044. Velcome to join! : http://ganymede.lub.hik.se/~cdipe/mrs-1044

Anonymous

can you help me with formatting my hard drive in my zoom?????? instructions i have no manual!@

Anonymous

: : I’ve started a forum solely dedicated to the Zoom MRS-1044. Velcome to join! : : http://ganymede.lub.hik.se/~cdipe/mrs-1044 need help on how to format the hard drive?????

Anonymous

: Anybody had any experience with this unit? I would like to get feedback on how it performs and the ease of operation.

Anonymous

I have a Zoom 1044 Mk.II and am pleased with it. There are one or two hiccups with it, though, and I am posting messages myself on other messageboards in the hope that we can learn from each other. However, not everyone can be bothered to tell others their experiences, only being interested in gleaning information and not putting something back in. What do you want to know? Bazza.

Anonymous

I really enjoy my 1044, however, is there anyway to export your tracks onto a pc without having to buy the USB card…albeit it is rather cheap pricewise, but if there is a way to do it without throwing down a hundred dollars, please let me know, thanx

Anonymous

if you have music recording software on your PC, just master each track, I imagine. : I really enjoy my 1044, however, is there anyway to export your tracks onto a pc without having to buy the USB card…albeit it is rather cheap pricewise, but if there is a way to do it without throwing down a hundred dollars, please let me know, thanx

Anonymous

: Anybody had any experience with this unit? I would like to get feedback on how it performs and the ease of operation. So far I love everything about it; the sound, the effects, and the ease of operation. It may sound corny but since I purchased this unit in December, I’ve come alive musically.

Anonymous

: : Anybody had any experience with this unit? I would like to get feedback on how it performs and the ease of operation. : So far I love everything about it; the sound, the effects, and the ease of operation. It may sound corny but since I purchased this unit in December, I’ve come alive musically. : I think it’s the best you can get for the price. I’m using now in my studio, because it has so much to offer.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.