Zoom MRS-1044

Posted by Larryjo on Tue, 01/08/02 - 22:31:57.

Anybody had any experience with this unit? I would like to get feedback on how it performs and the ease of operation.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Zoom MRS-1044

: Anybody had any experience with this unit? I would like to get feedback on how it performs and the ease of operation.

So far I love everything about it; the sound, the effects, and the ease of operation. It may sound corny but since I purchased this unit in December, I've come alive musically.

: : Anybody had any experience with this unit? I would like to get feedback on how it performs and the ease of operation.

: So far I love everything about it; the sound, the effects, and the ease of operation. It may sound corny but since I purchased this unit in December, I've come alive musically.

: I think it's the best you can get for the price. I'm using now in my studio, because it has so much to offer.

: Anybody had any experience with this unit? I would like to get feedback on how it performs and the ease of operation.

I have a Zoom 1044 Mk.II and am pleased with it. There are one or two hiccups with it, though, and I am posting messages myself on other messageboards in the hope that we can learn from each other. However, not everyone can be bothered to tell others their experiences, only being interested in gleaning information and not putting something back in.

What do you want to know?

Bazza.

I really enjoy my 1044, however, is there anyway to export your tracks onto a pc without having to buy the USB card...albeit it is rather cheap pricewise, but if there is a way to do it without throwing down a hundred dollars, please let me know, thanx

if you have music recording software on your PC, just master each track, I imagine.

: I really enjoy my 1044, however, is there anyway to export your tracks onto a pc without having to buy the USB card...albeit it is rather cheap pricewise, but if there is a way to do it without throwing down a hundred dollars, please let me know, thanx

I've started a forum solely dedicated to the Zoom MRS-1044. Velcome to join!
http://ganymede.lub.hik.se/~cdipe/mrs-1044

: I've started a forum solely dedicated to the Zoom MRS-1044. Velcome to join!
: http://ganymede.lub.hik.se/~cdipe/mrs-1044

: : I've started a forum solely dedicated to the Zoom MRS-1044. Velcome to join!
: : http://ganymede.lub.hik.se/~cdipe/mrs-1044

need help on how to format the hard drive?????

can you help me with formatting my hard drive in my zoom?????? instructions i have no manual!@

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2021 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.